Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rise


Woke up just shy of 9 this morning and saw that it was a beautiful day. And I have nothing to do...except laundry. And make a few phone calls. And clean my room. And get my stuff ready for work.  Okay, so I do have a few things to do but, no appointments, nowhere to go, nothing that absolutely MUST be done today. I can choose to sit around all day if I want. I LOVE that. Especially since it's been a long week for me at work. I busted my butt the past few days. And if it wasn't already so great that it's not raining for once, it's actually warm out. I can get outside and do something too. Like exercise...I can do my yoga outside if I wanna. (Didn't do it when I got up like I normally do.) Today, the world is my oyster. I just hope it's the one that has the pearl in it.




Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Let's GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Hop Along

No comments:

Post a Comment