Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Haunted Houses

Okay so earlier I was watching the latest episode of New Girl (took me awhile to warm up to it but now, I love that show!!). And one of the characters on there said "relationships are like haunted houses: you walk in all confident and then it's not anything like you thought. It's scary!!" I totally have to agree with him about that. Anyway, I just wanted to get that out there. But I can't leave this without giving you a little treat. So here ya go.


"Darkness falls across the land. The midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in search of blood to terrorize y'all's neighborhood. And those whosoever shall be found without the soul for getting down, must stand and face the hounds of Hell and rot inside a corpse's shell. The foulest stench is in the air, the funk of forty thousand years, and grisly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive, your body starts to shiver. For no mere mortal can resist the evil of the Thriller."





- Hop Along
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment