Monday, October 29, 2012

London Bridge Isn't Falling Down

Everywhere I look, I see things going wrong. Well sort of. People's relationships are failing, marriages falling apart, everybody's all moody, I just don't get it. Is the stress of the economy hitting that hard?? Is it the full moon?? The solar flares?? The election?? The hurricane?? I try to keep positive but with so much negativity around me, I'm finding that very difficult. I'm losing interest in the things I once felt good doing. I fell off my diet a long time ago; I've been eating things I know I shouldn't, not exercising as strenuously, not drinking enough water. I feel like I don't even care. Even I'm moody and grouchy. My fuse seems a lot shorter than it used to be. I get irritated at the slightest thing. Argh!! What the hell??!! I need some freakin peace in my life!! I'm trying to find things that help ME to perk up, but it's hard to focus. Maybe it isn't as bad as I think...maybe things really are getting better. *shrug*
Maybe.


*listening to "Given Up" by Linkin Park*

--Hop Along


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment