Friday, October 26, 2012

Another Day, Another Dollar

Well, here I am at work. (I'm on lunch right now, that's how I have time to blog.) I have been letting my mind wander a lot today. I zoned out so bad this morning on my way to work, I ended up passing my exit. I don't even remember what I was thinking about. I had to reign it in when I was doing detail-oriented duties at work. Attention to detail and all that. Can't be slacking when you have a security job. That's how you maintain job security. Lol. I know, that was lame.
Man, it got cold outside. Yesterday, it was about 80 degrees; today, it's down to about 50. And windy. I hope it dies down by this evening. I have plans to go to Creepy World.
One thing that keeps crossing my mind is relationships and my lack of one. Not that I NEED a relationship to define me, no, that's not what I'm saying. What I AM saying is that I am not in a relationship and I'm not looking either. I will flirt my butt off, but don't expect anything to come of it. Not happening. More on that subject later. Gotta go make these pennies.

P.S. Saw this yesterday, still haven't figured out what it means, but I like the way it sounds:
"Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering There is a crack in everything. That's how light gets in."


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment