Thursday, October 25, 2012

Early to Bed, Early to Rise...

I didn't go to bed early, but I sure am early to rise. I woke up at 5:30 this morning and haven't been back to sleep since. Only one of two days when I can sleep in and here I am wide a-freaking-wake. Just ain't fair. I was hoping that I would dream so I could wake up and try to analyze it, but wasn't graced with that either. Oh well. I do have a dream that I want to keep remembering. I will talk about that later I think. I have a few things I didn't do yesterday that I can try to get done today. For now I'm going back to reading my book. I'm reading A Game of Thrones. Really good series. I'm on the third book: A Storm of Swords.
Man, I am really hungry right now. Maybe I'll go ahead and get up and eat and then go back to reading.

"The sun is rising. The light comes to chase shadows back to their corners. Winter is coming." - A Game of Thrones

- Hop Along


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment