Monday, February 18, 2013

Maybe I'm Crazy




In complete contrast to my Valentine's Day feelings of #ForverAlone (and hating ANYTHING happily-ever-after related), today, I can't seem to get enough of love songs. What's gotten into me?? I'm sure I don't know. Nothing has changed, I'm still single as a dollar and I am SO not ready for a relationship. I even made sure I ducked Cupid for a couple extra days just to be sure no mistakes were made (remember, I told you my ex and I were all smoochy and lovey dovey last Valentine's Day...that relationship was an absolute mistake). So what can there be to explain my current state of mind?? Well, there's insanity...possibly a touch of desperation...stupidity?? I don't know, but whatever. I'll just go with it.



*Listening to "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" by Michael Jackson*

Hop Along




That was me at about 3:45 this morning. I actually shifted moods pretty quickly once I got to work. It was like people IMMEDIATELY got on my nerves. Really, it was the stupid BS that people think is important and it really isn't. I moved back into my lovey dovey mode around midday. Wasn't so much for listening to love songs and stuff like that. I was more in super flirt mode. No joke, on my way to the parking lot, I seemed to be surrounded by guys. Maybe it was just me, but that's how it seemed.
One thing was sure, one of those guys was acting differently towards me than usually. I plan to keep an eye on that behavior and see how it develops.
So this evening, as I get settled down and prepare for night night, I'm in mid-mode: I'm not all lovey dovey, but I'm not all woe-is-me either. I'm just...*shrug* half a block from crazy. So don't try to drive me there, I'm within walking distance.

Nighty night.
Hop Along

No comments:

Post a Comment