Friday, December 7, 2012

Yeah, Pretty Much

Okay so I'm barely able to go to sleep right now cuz I'm SO excited about tomorrow night. What's going on tomorrow night?? I'm going to see Batman LIVE!! It's a circus/play/musical/AWESOME!! I'm so fricken excited. I feel like a kid on the first day of school or the night before Christmas, or the night before heading off to Disney World. Okay, that last one, I actually can't testify to since I've never been to Disney World, but I figure it's the same feeling. Whatever, I am wired. Sucky part is I gotta go to work first, and since I'm not asleep (let alone sleepy) I know I'm gonna be tired in the morning. And yeah, that's only helping me to get to sleep... Also, a really good friend of mine gave me some Batman stuff for an early Christmas present, and my Bestie is gonna get me a T-shirt at the show, and I have my car all Bat-geared up and...oh MAN!! SO excited. Does this make me a geek/nerd/dork/dweeb?? Yeah, pretty much. Do I give a flying fuzz?? Nope, not a one.
Goodnight.

Hop Along

No comments:

Post a Comment