Thursday, December 6, 2012

Upset


I don't know what happened, but I am NOT having a good day today. I didn't take my medicine last night, so that could be a factor. But other than that, nothing is really different other than the fact that I feel like crap today. Most describe it simply as "one of those days". Maybe it's Mother Nature, maybe the Universe is out of line or...something. I don't know. I got up early thinking it was gonna be a good day. I felt rested, I felt ambitious. Now I just feel like sitting in a corner by myself, crying. Time is flying by. Good. Maybe that means this crappy day will be over before I know it. At least take away the crappy feelings. That would at least be something. I'm gonna go take my missed dose and see how I feel. I'll get back to you later.

Hop Along
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment