Friday, December 7, 2012

Oh, Not Again!!

Okay, so my day improved considerably yesterday. I had a few slightly rocky moments but overall, it turned out to be an okay day. Today...oh boy. Well, it's not that bad really, but I'm already having some rockiness and I hate it because it's really unnecessary. You ever have a person that you don't like, but you're not really sure why?? And then they say or do something and you're just like, "Oh!! THAT'S why I don't like you." Yeah, I've got a person like that that I have to work with. Luckily, I don't have to be around them that much, but the little bit of time I DO have to suffer their presence is just....torture.
Oh, well. I will just build a bridge and get over it. I'm looking forward to having...no, I am DETERMINED to have a good day, dammit!!

Hop Along

(Later...)
Oh yeah, this day has turned out pretty fantastic. Well, actually, that's a bit of an exaggeration for two reasons. 1) The day isn't over yet, and 2) the day hasn't been fantastic. It's just been okay. Not that anything else bad or annoying happened, it's just that, so far, nothing spectacular has happened either. Oh well. Better than the alternative. But again, the day is not yet over and there's a few things yet that I am anticipating to alter my mood. But that's not now, so I won't worry about it. Right now, I am chilling. Mentally and physically. It's a beautiful thing. So, let's see what the afternoon brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment