Monday, November 5, 2012

Just Popping In With A Quick Word

Wow!! I feel good!! *in my James Brown voice*. I got up this morning and did my sun salute (namaste, to all the yoga people out there), got ready for work and went on out the door. I did some more stretching at work when I could. (Well, I'm still at work, but this was all earlier that I did this stuff.) I feel my muscles all sore with that post-workout stiffness...I LOVE that feeling. Just makes me want to work 'em even harder. I can feel myself getting more and more flexible. Soon I'll literally be able to bend over backwards. Make no mistake, whether I can do that or not, I'm still not one ass-kissing business. Lol. Anyway... It's all rainy and cold outside, but in my world, it's sunny and warm. My mind is calm and I have very little stress. Can't say when was the last time I was able to say that.
So that's what going on right now.

Oh, and one more thing...
"Remember, remember, the fifth of November..." - V For Vendetta

Hop Along
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment