Sunday, November 4, 2012

And I'll Tell You Something Else....

      Okay, here it is, November 4th. That's 60(ish) days until 2013. But they say the world is supposed to end on December 21 of this year.... Hmm.  I think that it might be that the world AS WE KNOW IT will end. Whether it starts that day or earlier (like election day?? Or the day Sandy hit the east coast??) is another story. But I do know this: life as we know it is about to be disrupted.
     The way I figure it, a lot is about to happen in a short amount of time and no one is really prepared for it. Okay, let's start with the hurricane.  First of all, as far as that is concerned...I have to be controversial. I'm not saying that ANYONE deserved all that death and destruction. I AM going to say that the rich white people now know what the poor black people had to deal with when Katrina hit. Heh, FEMA didn't get there fast enough, huh?? The president didn't do enough for you?? The public acts like they don't care?? Yeah, same thing. Just different people.  I mean, think about it, it sucks when it happens to someone else, but it REALLY sucks when it happens to you.
     So here's the problem that I think is about to happen: plagues. New York has a really bad rat problem. But rats don't have a problem swimming (why do you think they live in the sewers??). With all the water that the hurricane pushed inland, rats will be swimming inland. And they can't swim forever, so they'll be looking for higher, drier ground. And with the rats, will come the fleas. And with the fleas, disease. Yuck.
     So, that's what I'm predicting. Only time will tell.


Hop Along

No comments:

Post a Comment