Saturday, August 17, 2013

How Poetic...

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Step right up and take a look!! This is a poem that I wrote a long time ago (most of the ones I post on here ARE...) And I was just reading over some of my old stuff, trying to get inspiration for new stuff...and this popped out, and so I decided that it was good enough to share. Hope you like it.

Soul's Dynamics

I had a beautiful dream one night
(for me dreamful nights are few)
I curled up in bed and fell asleep tight
And that's when I dreamed of you.

I thought of you before I went to bed
I'm glad it was you I did see
I guess thoughts of you were just stuck in my head
And I wished you were there with me.

Then all of a sudden, like a flash, you appeared
What a pleasant, unexpected surprise
My heart beat faster as you came near
And my temperature began to rise.

I longed so much for the warmth of your touch
The taste of your lips, so sweet
Hoping and wishing and praying and such
That one day our souls would meet.

Then out of nowhere, a melody played
Such a sweet and beautiful song
The tune played on as love was made
All day and all night long.

Slowly, our bodies rocked in time
Not sure from where the music came
I held your body close to mine 
And softly I whispered your name.

I held on tight, I just couldn't let go
As I felt my insides melt
I looked in your eyes and you let me know
You felt the same thing yourself.

Everything was so perfectly clear
And as tangible as it all seemed,
Your face I could see, your voice I could hear,
But it was only just a dream.




More to come soon!!!!! I'm working on something new right now. Promise.

- Hop Along


No comments:

Post a Comment