Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm A Poet And I Didn't Know It...

Hey everyone!! I'm back with another poem!!!!!
I wrote this a LONG time ago.  Like, 2002 or something. At the time I thought it was pretty damn good. I think it's still alright, but I'll let you decide.


A Moment In Time

Let me have a moment of your time
Just a moment for your eyes to look into mine
If that moment stretches into eternity, let it be
As long as it's a moment when you're here with me.

Let me have just one perfect chance
A second when we could be holding hands
If that second should turn into a night, that's alright
Don't let go, because it feels just right.

Let me make time stop forever
So I know that we'll always be together
Let us make time last and last
Until our future becomes our past.

Let me love you for a moment in time
I have no excuses, no reason, no rhyme
Let forever be always, and always be mine
Just for that moment, that moment in time.





More poetry to come soon...
- Hop Along



No comments:

Post a Comment